Let us help you get your TIN today

Certified IRS Acceptance Agent

Need a Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN), but do not have a Social Security Number (SSN)? At Allied Tax & Accounting Consultants, LLC, we are a Certifying Acceptance Agent (CAA), which means we can help you process your Form 1040 and other tax schedules.

We will review all of the necessary documents and initiate the forwarding process of completed Forms W-7 to the IRS, so you can process your necessary forms without worry.